IT Custom Solution LLC (“IT Custom Solution” or “we”) is committed to protecting your privacy and providing you with a positive experience while using our website (“Site”). This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how they are used on our Site, and how you can manage them.
What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are used to collect information about your browsing behavior, such as your preferences, the pages you visit, and the information you provide. Cookies allow websites to remember your actions and preferences, so you don’t have to re-enter them each time you visit the site.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to itcustomsolution.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to itcustomsolution, accessible from https://itcustomsolution.com/about/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The following are some of the types of cookies that we use on our Site:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Site to function properly and to provide you with the services that you have requested. They allow you to navigate the Site, use its features, and access secure areas.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our Site, such as which pages you visit, and how long you spend on the Site. This information helps us to improve the Site and provide you with a better experience.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences, such as your preferred language or the location you are in. This allows us to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Site.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the pages you visit, and the products you purchase. This information is used to provide you with personalized content and advertising that is more relevant to your interests.
How can I manage cookies? You have the ability to manage cookies by changing your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to accept or reject all cookies, or to accept only specific types of cookies. You can also delete cookies that have already been stored on your device.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Please note that if you reject or delete cookies, some features of the Site may not work properly, and you may not be able to access certain areas or receive personalized content and advertising.
Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about our Cookies Policy, please contact us at [email protected] We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that you have a positive experience while using our Site.