IT Custom Solution LLC is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact communities, we have implemented a vaccine policy to encourage and support our employees in getting vaccinated.
The following guidelines outline our vaccine policy:
- Encouragement: IT Custom Solution LLC strongly encourages all employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19. The vaccine has been proven to be a safe and effective way to protect against the virus.
- Access to Information: Employees will have access to reliable information about the vaccine and its benefits, as well as information about vaccine distribution and scheduling.
- Time Off: Employees who need time off to get vaccinated will be able to take the time off without it affecting their pay or job security.
- Confidentiality: Employees’ vaccination status is confidential and will not be disclosed without their consent.
- Mask and Distancing Requirements: Until most of the workforce is vaccinated, the company will continue to follow all local, state, and federal guidelines regarding mask wearing and physical distancing in the workplace.
- Travel: Employees who are fully vaccinated may be eligible for relaxed travel restrictions and quarantine requirements, as determined by local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Business Continuity: The company will continue to monitor and adjust its policies as needed to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers, while maintaining business continuity.
IT Custom Solution LLC is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees and customers. We believe that getting vaccinated is an important step in controlling the spread of COVID-19 and getting back to a more normal work and personal life.